Buy the all new Strontium 32GB OTG USB drive at 18 USD
Increase the storage space of your smartphones and carry more data around with the OTG USB Drives from Strontium, now at a special price for you for the entire month.
NOT FOR SALE IN SINGAPORE and UNITED STATES: If delivery address of any USB order is Singapore or United States address, the order will be rejected and money will be transferred back after deducting bank and administration fees.
High Speed Data Transfer Performance:
Rate of Read is from 15 MB/s and Rate of Write is from 5 MB/s
***The rate of performance depends on the different operating system available and various flash adopted***
Standard USB compatible with Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP, Linux v.2.6.xt, Mac 10.X or above
Micro-B USB compatible with all OTG supported devices
*For latest details of compatible OTG devices, please visit www.strontium.biz/support/technical.
Hi-Speed Standard Type A USB (USB 2.0) and Micro-B USB 2.0
Shock Resistant and Robust Cap Design
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0 compatible (USB - PC), (microB – OTG supported gadget)
- Support plug and play
- Operation voltage: 4.5~5.5V DC from USB 2.0 port
Recommended Operating Temperature ranges: 0ºC to 65ºC for operating commercial
- Variable clock rate 0~480MHz
- Low power consumption
- USB Bus-Powered, no external power required
- Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability
- Minimum 50,000 insertions
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) : > 500 000 hrs to 1500 000hrs
- Data Reliability : < 1 non-recoverable error in 1014 bits read
- Retention 10 years (Flash dependent)
- Product Dimension: 31.5*11.45 *4.55 mm
- Product Weight: Nearly 3g
- Available Capacities: 8GB,16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Available Colours: Silver-Black, Diamond Cut Bead Keychain included
- 5 years hassle-free Strontium Limited Warranty
- Backup and transfer photos, music, documents, videos etc from your smartphone / tablet to PC.
- Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the OTG device and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make your working files mobile
- Makes sharing photos between smartphones quick and easy, without cable or network
"CAS latency is one of the most important parameters of a memory chip, as it is the time it takes to get data to the data pins. Immediately after the CAS Latency, the data is...