128GB Nitro Plus OTG USB 3.0 Drive @ 35 USD
Buy the most popular Strontium 128GB NITRO PLUS OTG USB 3.0 drive at 35 USD
Increase the storage space of your Andorid smartphones and carry more data around with the OTG 3.0 USB Drives from Strontium, now at a special price for you for the entire month.
NOT FOR SALE IN SINGAPORE : If delivery address of any USB order is a Singapore address, the order will be rejected and money will be transferred back after deducting bank and administration fees.
IMPORT DUTIES AND CLEARING CHARGES: The buyer has to arrange clearance of the goods from customs at his/her sole risk and responsibility. The entire clearing expenses viz; custom duties, clearing charges, demurrage, Octroi, etc. will have to be borne by the buyer and paid directly to the customs and/or clearing and forwarding agents.
High Speed Data Transfer Performance:
Rate of Read upto 130 MB/s and Rate of Write upto 65 MB/s
***The rate of performance depends on the different operating system available and various flash adopted***
Standard USB compatible with Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP, Linux v.2.6.xt, Mac 10.X or above
Micro-B USB compatible with all OTG supported devices
*For latest details of compatible OTG devices, please visit www.strontium.biz/support/technical.
- Product Part Number : SR128GSLOTG1Z
Super Speed Standard Type A USB (USB 3.0) and Micro-B USB 2.0
Shock Resistant and Metallic Swivel Design
- USB 3.0 High Speed (Backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Support plug and play
- Recommended Operating Temperature ranges: 0ºC to 65ºC for operating commercial
- Storage Temperature -40ºC to 85ºC
- USB Bus-Powered, no external power required
- Non-volatile storage and solid-state reliability
- Product Dimension: 31.94 x 11.50 x 7.10 mm
Product Weight: Nearly 3g
****Not all gadgets support exFAT file format****
- File Format : 128GB - exFAT
- Available Colours: Silver
- 5 Years Strontium limited warranty
- Backup and transfer photos, music, documents, videos etc from your smartphone / tablet to PC.
- Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the OTG device and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make your working files mobile
- Makes sharing photos between smartphones quick and easy, without cable or network
SOME FAQ's on OTG USB DRIVE / OTG Reader
1) How do I access the files on my Strontium OTG USB Drive / OTG Card Reader from my mobile device?
To access the data in the OTG USB drive / OTG card reader, the Android host device need to have some sort of “File Manager” apps or download one from the Play store and access.
2) Why is my Strontium OTG USB Drive / OTG Card Reader not being recognized by my Mobile Device?
Usually for such problem, it might be due to the fact that the mobile device does not support OTG.To know if the host device recognize OTG USB or not, user can download ‘USB host diagnostic” tool from Play store. It will analyse if the host device supports OTG feature or not and you can decide.
3) I am using a Mobile Device that is reflected on Strontium OTG compatible list. But the Strontium OTG USB Drive / OTG Card Reader is not working?
The reason can be above as stated in point 2 or normally happened if the host device went through an OS update especially to the recent Android Kit-Kat version. The mobile device maker had “omit” the OTG support in the new OS revision. We are constantly updating the list in our website and its not final. Please refer to device manual before purchase.
4) How do I format the Strontium OTG USB Drive / OTG Card Reader?
Formatting of OTG USB USB drive / OTG card reader is the same as normal formatting of USB using computer or Android host. For OTG card reader, do make sure a microSD card is inserted, before you do the format.
5) How do I safely remove my Strontium OTG USB Drive / OTG Card Reader from my Mobile Device?
Most of the Android mobile devices come with a “Unmount” command under the Device storage segment. Make use of this command in order to safely remove the OTG UDB drive / OTG Card reader from the device.
6) Why does my Mobile Devices ask if I want to format or remove my SD card after selecting Format USB OTG storage or Unmount USB OTG storage?
This is a built-in command feature embedded in the Android OS. User should follow through or press the return key to bypass.
7) How do I format my USB Drive with third party tools?
Usually for third party format tool, they will provide step by step interactive prompt, which will guide user on ‘how to’ use the tool. User need to follow through and the whole format process should be done without a problem.
Flash cards are able to play music, videos and more, without a drive mechanism like those found in CD and DVD players.